QUICKBOOKS 2012-13 (Now Known as Reckon Accounts) END OF FINANCIAL YEAR WORKSHOP
Once again this year we will be running our QuickBooks End of Year Seminar to be held at 13 locations around Australia in the months of June & July.
We are also running a “QuickBooks End of Year” Workshop for clients earlier in the day which you are more than welcome to attend. The workshop is at the same venue between 2pm – 4pm (with Registration – Tea & Coffee between 1.30pm -2pm).
We normally run these sessions as two individual workshops, however this year we have decided to combine the events in order to provide you with all of your QuickBooks End of Year procedures in one event for a special one session price.
This is a unique opportunity to find out all of the steps you need to go through to ensure this year is the most efficient ever and that you have reviewed everything prior to your Accountant working on the information contained within your QuickBooks file. The following is a list of just some of the topics that will be covered during the session:
PAYROLL END OF YEAR PROCESSING
- How to reconcile your Gross Wages, Allowances & Deductions
- Reconciling your PAYG withholding to the Balance Sheet / Profit & Loss and BAS’s
- Full year Superannuation reconciliation
- Preparing your Payment Summaries for your employees
- How to include Reportable FBT on your Payment Summaries
- Providing data to the ATO from your QuickBooks data file
- Ensuring your tax calculations for the new financial year are correct
- Reviewing your Payroll Item setup
- Reviewing your leave liability accrual calculations
- How to stay compliant with new superannuation and tax rate changes that are being introduced by on 1 July 2012
- Receive a Comprehensive 31 page Payroll End of Year Workbook (Including end of year checklist)(Valued at $79)*
- Plus much, much more
ACCOUNTS END OF FINANCIAL YEAR PROCESSING
- How to Review your QuickBooks data file before sending to the Accountant
- Discover the reports your Accountant needs from you, and why
- Create a folio of End of Year reports
- Receive a comprehensive End of Year checklist
- Learn how to best file your End of Year accounting reports
- Receive the Official QuickBooks End of Financial Year Guide & Binder (Valued at $68)*
- Ensuring you lock down your year so that no changes are made that could cause your accountant grief
- Vital Housekeeping hints & tips
- Find out what else your accountant needs from you in order to make this the most efficient year end ever!
- Plus much, much more
2 PEOPLE FOR THE PRICE OF 1:
Registration for the Workshop will also entitle you to bring an additional person to the session for no extra charge, this person could be another staff member, your bookkeeper or even your accountant - it is up to you.
THE QA PROMISE:
We truly believe that this will be the best QuickBooks training / workshops that you have ever attended. That if not, simply let us know on the day and we will refund your registration fee - In FULL.
* Please Note Each Workshop registration entitles you to one complimentary Payroll End of Year Workbook and End of Financial Year Guide & Binder (Total Value $147) however should you require manuals and guides for additional attendees then these will be available for purchase at the event.
These events are not to be missed - they provide a great opportunity to view Reckon's latest software and to understand how it can help you run your business more efficiently. Plus you'll meet local experts who can assist you in realising the full potential of the software.
Where and When? Registration & Coffee: 5:00pm to 5:30pm Presentation & Questions: 5:30pm to 7:00pm
BALLINA Tuesday 5 June 2012 Ballina RSL Club 240 River St Ballina NSW 2478
LISMORE Wednesday 6 June 2012 Invercauld House 161 Invercauld Rd Goonellabah NSW 2480
GOLD COAST Thursday 7 June 2012 Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters Cnr Markeri Street & Sunshine Boulevarde Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
BRISBANE SOUTH (SPRINGWOOD) Tuesday 12 June 2012 Springwood Tower Apartment Hotel 9 Murrajong Road Springwood QLD 4127
BRISBANE WEST (MT OMMANEY) Wednesday 13 June 2012 McLeod Country Golf Course 61 Gertrude McLeod Crescent Mt Ommaney QLD 4074
BRISBANE NORTH (CHERMSIDE) Thursday 14 June 2012 Chermside Bowls Club 468 Rode Road Chermside QLD 4032
RSVP: Seat numbers are limited so book early to ensure your place at these not-to-be missed events.
To book your seat, simply click here and complete the registration details for the event you would like to attend.