|Reckon Accounts (formerly called QuickBooks) - QA BAS Manual & Checklists|
The QA – Reckon Accounts (formerly called QuickBooks Desktop in Australia and New Zealand) BAS Manual is the most comprehensive workbook (together with checklists) that we have ever produced regarding the BAS and QuickBooks. It has been designed to provide every QuickBooks user responsible for the BAS with a simple documented process on how how to use and review the tools available within QuickBooks to ensure that your GST and BAS return is fully reconciled prior to lodging with the ATO (or sending to your Accountant or Bookkeeper for their review).
THE BAS / GST RECONCILIATION WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
· How to check that you have the correct Preferences setup for GST/BAS tracking in QuickBooks
· How to perform the QA - 3 Way reconciliation of your GST Reports, General Ledger and BAS Form
· How to Reconcile and Proof the Tax Payable (GST Account) on your Balance Sheet
· Reviewing your Payroll Item setup for correct BAS reporting
· How to Process your BAS & IAS Liability Payments (or BAS Refunds)
· What reports to produce (and why) for each BAS period
· How to check for Opening Balance Issues in the file from prior BAS periods
· Find out about the “BAS Journal” and How and Why to process It?
· Comprehensive BAS checklists to follow each BAS period for both “Cash” and “Accruals” reporting
Plus much, much more in a 47 page bound guide to preparing and reconciling the BAS in QuickBooks that you can refer to every BAS period.
SPECIAL OFFER – Order Today and receive the following
- The QA - QuickBooks BAS Manual & Checklists (Valued at $129) (Includes access to the Online Version of the Manual)
Online Access (to 30 June 2016) to a 20 Pack of QA - Hints & Tips specifically designed for you to get more out of Reckon Accounts (Valued at $99)
- FREE Express postage and handling to anywhere in Australia (Valued at $16)
- Bookkeeping End of Month checklist (Valued at $49)
Thats over $290 worth of value for only $97
Click Here to see a detailed list of the index of the QA - QuickBooks BAS workbook
Special Combo Offer
Simply order the BAS Manual & the End of Year Guide Combo pack and you will receive all of the above PLUS a copy of the Reckon Accounts End of Financial Year Guide (Including Checklists and Storage Binder) - Your essential guide to make sure that your file is ready for your Accountant to efficiently complete your Tax Return.
Thats over $390 worth of value for only $187
Click Here to find out more about the BAS Manual / EOY Guide Combo Offer
|Download PDF Version of BAS Order Form
QA-Reckon BAS Manual /Workbook & Checklists
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE BAS MANUAL / WORKBOOK
“Our business is new to QuickBooks and the BAS checklist was very helpful” – Juanita McKay – Laser Plumbing Lismore.
“The BAS workshop (Manual) was a great refresher” – Marie Jeffery (Bookkeeper)
“Excellent introduction to the BAS function of QuickBooks - Excellent. Thanks” – Stephen Potts – Sheep CRC Ltd.
“Very motivational for me. I will use a lot more things that are available on QuickBooks that so far I haven’t bothered with – I learnt a lot” – Judy Hopper – Coastal Fabrications.
“The reconciliation reports to general ledger and which reports to print and review was great to know. A huge amount of information is covered. There is a wealth of information contained in the BAS Manual”. Barbara Gosper – Immediate Reception.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS OF THE QA - QUICKBOOKS BAS MANUAL
The QA – QuickBooks / Reckon Accounts BAS Manual has been compiled by team of our fully accredited QuickBooks consultants and trainers. The presenters have in excess of 30 years combined experience as QuickBooks Accredited Consultants and have worked with thousands of businesses in setting up, training and ongoing support of their QuickBooks program. Therefore ensuring that the workbook content is both practical and of the highest possible standard available in the country. The workbook also combines the Accounting and Bookkeeping backgrounds of our team. The BAS Workbook has also been the backbone of the QA – QuickBooks BAS Workshop which has been undertaken by hundreds of BAS preparers over the past 15 years including Bookkeepers, Accountants, Consultants and Business Owners and Operators.